- You cannot add "Turron Duro 150gr - Almond and honey brittle bar" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Roscon de Reyes – 650gr to 700gr BRISBANE ONLY
- Only available in Brisbane – Customer to collect on the 5th of January before 1pm.
- Roscon filled with fresh cream
- 650 grams to 700 grams – ideal for 6-8 people
- Traditional small figurine and bean
- Paper crown
- Well presented in a carry-box
- Small scroll with historical facts
Out of stock
Limited Edition ROSCON de REYES
Collection only on Sunday the 5th of January between 9am and 1pm from Pata Negra Tapas Bar, in Bardon Brisbane
Collection address: 73 MacGregor Terrace, Bardon
This Christmas season we have available a limited number of traditional Spanish ROSCONES available in Brisbane.
They lovingly made in our Tapas Bar in Brisbane and only available to be picked up in person.
Freshly cooked, absolutely delicious and very, very traditional!
This is a once-a-year-event
No se concibe un día de Reyes sin el típico y tradicional Roscón de Reyes, al igual que tampoco se concibe un roscón sin una elaboración artesanal, ingredientes naturales y, por supuesto, la sorpresa que esconde en su interior.
Roscón de reyes (ring of the kings) is a Spanish bun traditionally eaten to celebrate Epiphany. It is a delicious cake filled with fresh cream and covered in glazed fruit, sliced almonds and crystallised sugar.
Following the tradition, the Roscon contains a small figurine and a kidney bean hidden inside the filling.