Roscon de Reyes – Large 900gr to 1kg BRISBANE ONLY
$ 39.95 Inc GST
- Only available in Brisbane – Customer to collect on the 5th of January before 1pm.
- Large Roscon filled with fresh cream
- 900 grams to 1kg – ideal for 6 to 8 people
- Traditional small figurine and bean
- Paper crown
- Well presented in a carry-box
- Small scroll with historical facts
5 in stock
No se concibe un día de Reyes sin el típico y tradicional Roscón de Reyes, al igual que tampoco se concibe un roscón sin una elaboración artesanal, ingredientes naturales y, por supuesto, la sorpresa que esconde en su interior.
Roscón de reyes (ring of the kings) is a Spanish bun traditionally eaten to celebrate Epiphany (6th of January). It is a delicious cake filled with fresh cream and covered in glazed fruit, sliced almonds and crystallised sugar.
Following the tradition, the Roscon contains a small figurine and a kidney bean hidden inside the filling.
Order Online before the 25th of December
Collection only on the 5th of January before 1pm from Pata Negra Tapas Bar, in Bardon Brisbane
Collection from: 73 MacGregor Terrace, Bardon