PAELLA: 2 Ring Gas Burner Kit
- Cook your own perfect paella!
- Pan, burner, tripod and Aussie fittings
- 40cm gas burner suits paella pans up to 60cm
- Kits includes a 50cm pan which serves 10-12 people
- 2 Independently controlled ring burners
- Designed to regulate cooking with even heat distribution
- The gas burners are enameled for Rust Protection
- Connects to your standard BBQ gas bottle
- Handy 80cm tall on a sturdy steel tripod
8 in stock
Australians love BBQs and it’s no wonder that the Spanish Paella is becoming more and more popular down under.
Spanish Deli deal directly with Spain’s leading manufacturer of Paella Burners and Pans, Garcima, to bring Australians the best equipment for the job!
While small pans of Paella can be cooked on your stove’s gas burner, family-sized paellas require gas ring burners and are best cooked outside (ideally with a friends and cold drinks).
The Garcima burners use standard gas bottles and all connections comply with Australian Standards.
Our burners offer maximum control and flexibility, supplying even heat under the entire paella pan. Each ring is controlled by its own knob, so you can adjust the heat where and when it’s needed
Check out Garcima’s instructional video on how to regulate the heat for a paella:
Spanish Paella Catering in Brisbane – call us to discuss 0413 176 031
Comprar Paelleras y Paelleros de gas para paellas, en Australia.
Compras en línea de Paelleras
Tienda online para Comprar Paellas, Paelleras y Paelleros de gas. Envios a todo Australia, or mas!