- You cannot add "Hongos Mix - Mix of forest Mushrooms" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Navajas de las Rias Gallegas al Natural (Razor clams)
- Elaborados con las mejores piezas seleccionadas se presentan en latas de 111 gramos (Small size units)
- Navajas de las Rias Gallegas (Al Natural)
- Razor Shells from Spain, small size units
Out of stock
Navajas de las Rias Gallegas al Natural . Lata ovalada de 111 gramos
Razor Shells from the Gallegan Rias
- Hand harvested in Galicia
- All Natural
- Size – 4 oz/111 g Tin
Navajas razor clams are a distinctive delicacy from the cool waters in Galicia. These long slender clams have a rich flavor and firm texture, distinguishing them from most other clams. Serve them straight from the can or sauteed in olive oil with a little garlic.
Navajas are found on the sandy beaches of the Rias, or tidal rivers of Galicia. They are dug out by hand and stored in sea water until the are cleaned of sand. They are then carefully cooked then packed by hand in brine.
The seas off the coast of Galicia in Northwest Spain are cool and rich in nutrients, making them an incredible fishing ground. Conservas de Cambados is located close to one of Spain’s largest Rías (estuaries), known as the ‘Ría de Arousa’. Their facilities are very close to where the seafood is harvested, so they are able to use the freshest fish and shellfish available anywhere.