Mejillones en Escabeche
- Elaborados con las mejores piezas seleccionadas se presentan en latas de 120 gramos (8-10 piezas)
- Mejillones en escabeche (con aceite de oliva)
- Mussels of the Galician rivers, in pickled sauce with 8 to 10 pieces
- Mussels in Galician Marinade
7 in stock
Mejillones en escabeche en aceite de oliva. Lata ovalada de 115 gramos
- Farmed in the Rias of Galicia
- Marinated with vinegar and spices
- Size – 4 oz/111 g – 8-12 per tin
Plump orange mussels from the coast of Galicia are a favorite in the bars and restaurants of the region. Conservas de Cambados captures the fresh taste and tenderness of just cooked mussels in their canned gourmet mejillones.
They are prepared with a vinegar and paprika marinade that adds a little zing to their flavor. Serve as a tapa with toast or crackers.
In Galicia, mussels are farmed off the Rias, the cool tidal rivers of this northern Spanish region. Only the finest mussels are selected to be prepared by Conservas de Cambados, and each tin is packed by hand.
The seas off the coast of Galicia in Northwest Spain are cool and rich in nutrients, making them an incredible fishing ground. Conservas de Cambados is located close to one of Spain’s largest Rías (estuaries), known as the ‘Ría de Arousa’. Their facilities are very close to where the seafood is harvested, so they are able to use the freshest fish, squid and shellfish available.
ussels, olive oil, vinegar, spices and salt.