Bomba Rice / Arroz Bomba -1Kg
Now you too can make authentic Spanish Paella in Australia!
Essential for cooking the traditional Spanish paella
An famous ingredient treasured by Spaniards
Imported directly from Spain
Made in Valencia
1 in stock
Aroz Bomba es el rey de los arroces españoles. This is the king of Spanish Rice!
Learn how to cook a traditional Spanish Paella with paellero spices
- Heat the paella pan with olive oil
- Fry up a head of garlic (optional) and some red pepper strips. Set the pepper strips aside
- Fry up the chicken pieces (or pork) until they are well browned. Reserve them aside
- Stir fry your vegies in the same oil (Onion, peppers, tomatoes)
- Add 1.4 litres of water and the sachet of paellero Carmencita
- Taste for salt
- When it comes to a boil, add the 400 g. of rice
- Add the meat reserved earlier
- Halfway through the cooking process, decorate the paella with the red pepper strips
- Cook on high heat until the rice has absorbed the stock
- Take off the heat and wait a few minutes before serving
- ENJOY with your Australian Amigos!